Life Hack: Holly Jolly Fireball Shots
Ok so this isn’t really a life-hack as much as it is a really great idea to bring to a new year’s celebration. It’s called a “Holly Jolly Fireball Shot”. Check out this receipe from the people at Delish
TOTAL TIME: 2:30
• 1 c. water
• 2 (3-oz.) packets cherry Jell-O
• 8 oz. fireball, chilled
• Cool Whip, for garnish
• Red Hots, for garnish
• Red, green, and white jimmies, for garnish
1. Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once bubbling, stir in packet of Jell-O mix, stirring until completely dissolved. Turn off heat. Pour in Fireball, mixing until thoroughly combined. Pour into a large measuring cup, small pitcher or another glass so it’s easier to pour into the shot glasses.
2. Pour the Jell-O mixture into each of the shot glasses. Place the shot glasses into the refrigerator until the Jell-o sets, about 2 hours.
3. Dollop with Cool Whip then sprinkle Red Hots and sprinkles on top.
Proudly helping Boston #feelbetter since 1999
Ready to schedule? Book On-line?
Give us a call or connect with BeeBee, our AI bot.