TheraBand CLX Connective Loop
Looking for the best resistance band? Equally as effective as traditional weight-lifting methods, resistance bands can provide you with a low impact solution to strength training! Traditionally, resistance bands are also used in conjunction with physical therapy regimens to build strength and aid in rehabilitation after injuries. Find your perfect resistance band now!
Are you struggling to decide between flat resistance bands, resistance tubing, and loop bands?
Whether you are a new to strength training, an experienced weight lifter, or recovering from an injury, we highly recommend using TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops!
A TheraBand CLX Resistance Band provides similar and sometimes even greater muscle activity compared to traditional weight training. Reducing the risk of injury, these consecutive loop bands offer a lower amount of force on the j
oints. Ideal for anyone with existing injuries or joint pain, these resistance bands allow you to continue working out so you can reach your fitness goals. Here are a few more reasons why you may want to consider using TheraBand CLX:
- Inexpensive Dumbbell Alternative – If you work out at home, a set of resistance bands can save you from buying dumbbells and other expensive strength training equipment that might also take up space
- Perfect for Travel – CLX band is a perfect option to pack in your bag while traveling, allowing you to work out in a hotel room or outdoors without the use of heavy equipment
- More Exercise Options – Helps bridge the gap between single plane exercises to multi plane exercises, allowing functional training and functional movement
- Unique Grip Options – Allow for open and closed hand grip exercise, no-grip required exercise, and simultaneous upper and lower body exercise
- Improves Athletic Performance – Extremely effective for athletic training due to the increased load, variable resistance, and instability
Black, Gold, Red, Silver